Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 10-year old K-Pump K40 finally broke. Still useable, but the low pressure chamber lock tabs broke off making it awkward to use. I emailed K-Pump to inquire about a repair and discovered that they are based in Redmond OR, about 10 miles from me.

A kind gentleman named Jim actually called me and said to drop by the shop, and that he would inspect and repair my pump while I waited. I drove over, and got a rather cool tour of his workspace. He took my old pump, quickly disassembled it and replaced the end that had broken. This included making an upgrade to the nozzle and resewing the strap!

Jim also hooked me up with a really cool device that plugs in between the pump and valve that pressure releases at 2.5 psi. Super cool. We chatted rafting, rivers, good days and friends. This level of service is one reason I love our community.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
I received the same level of excellent customer service from K-Pump when I discovered a small crack in my 14-year old K-200.
They replaced the part and did a total servicing and cleaning. No charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
164 Posts
me too, k-100 crack in the cap and they said it was a bad batch, repaired it no charge, no hassle whatsoever. great company.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts