Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove by the Snake at Keystone yesterday evening and it looked good! I have it on my to do list...Anyone paddling it this evening or would like to paddle it? Jeff

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've seen 2 trees between Keystone and the Rt 6 bridge. Been thinking about going on a cutting mission but haven't yet. They are obvious from the bike path.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
I've seen 2 trees between Keystone and the Rt 6 bridge. Been thinking about going on a cutting mission but haven't yet. They are obvious from the bike path.
So it's not good to go? I was considering coming up tomorrow for some Tenmile and hopefully lower Snake.... how bad are we talking?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ill be up there Tues-Thursday, staying in Keystone and would love to paddle Ten Mile or the Snake any time after 5pm or so...maybe Byers?

Jon 720-273-199 eight

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
suposed to be going up there around Thursday. (If I don 't have to work) to run Ten Mile and whatever...done lower Snake ..would like to check out upper _/KSPL / ?....might call you Jonny ...if I don 't go my bro (staying in Silverthorne) will need someone to boat with..4/5 creeker and strong playboater....I. 'll.relay your #......have not
been up there in a while...we used to do Upper Blue -Ten Mile.-Gore Creek -Eagle and other nearby III plus -IV on three day weekend every year ..not for a few years ..trying to start it up again...what evef happened to the Upper Blue? hardly runs guess I 'd rather have North Fork though.....

·
Registered
618 Posts
hell yeah, lets paddle. Upper Blue was fun as I was the only person on that run. I don't think I have linked all of the Snake sections so far, especially the upper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts