Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In Training
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoy reading reviews people have written based on their experience with products. This is what I did when I first got into kayaking. Now it's my turn :).

I've use 3 different sprayskirts since 2009, KBomb from Bomber Gear is the best I've used and most likely the best skirts around. They are super strong, made out of very high quality materials and put together right.

I just picked up one of their new Kbomb's (second Kbomb skirt I own) that came out with the simple Bomber Gear logo and I really like it.

I've been hit by huge waves in the ocean while playboating and no implosion occurred as well as in whitewater. Getting out 2-3/week in decent weather, I've abused the KBomb and it's still going strong. Other skirts before I bought the Kbomb either tore and or imploded quite regularly. I would highly recommend you check out bomber gear to see their line of skirts. You won't be disappointed. 10/10 rating.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the review! I've been looking for reviews on bomber gear products as I recently found their products, but have had a hard time finding much, especially when it comes to their dry tops and skirts.

·
In Training
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Their dry tops are super comfy, which is very important to me and keep the water out. I have their short sleeve drytop and it's awesome! Soon will be purchasing long sleeve drytop when they come out February 2012.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Big, big fan of bomber gear. I Have had the Kbomb deck, hydrology cag, shorts short sleeve cags, dry trousers, gear bags, thermals.... Not a single issue with any of them.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
2nd'd on the sweetness of their skirt.

The Bomber pogies are warm and easy on/off. After about 50-days on the water they're delaminating a little, but nothing a dab of aqua seal cant solve.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I use Bomber gear dry pants. They are awesome they are made to roll together with a dry top and perform alot like a dry suit. Not 100 % dry at seal but damn close.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts