Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,
I came across this info while thumbing through"1991 GUINNESSBOOK OF WORLDS SPORTS RECORDS",bear in mind they mayhave been broken.
mens distance 24 hours k-1 157.1 miles.
womens 97.2, flat water 24 hr.124, open sea120.6. now get this;rolls with paddle 1,000 in 34 minutes 43 seconds and then there is COLIN HILL UK 1712 COSECUTIVE ROLLS AND 1,000 HAND ROLLS IN 32 MINUTES 100 IN2 MIN. 39SEC. AND 3,700 CONSECUTIVE HAND ROLLS! HOLY SHIT

·
Registered
194 Posts
I may have beat your record last summer.

I also hold the record for most consecutive days spent on Boulder Creek with flows under 90cfs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
U all don't even know

My gear last season was the worst. Washed only twice in the 90 or so days I paddled. It mostly stayed in the back of my jeep and only got dry when I had time to hang it from the jeep after paddling...... Let me tell you I caught lots of s$$t from my paddling partners. I am positive I have the record.

·
Registered
194 Posts
You know its bad when you wear holes in your booties from walking what should be a shuttle, a ride which was repeatedly denied due to the noxious, ociferous, and funkorfeous amonia like stench that waifts out of tiny openings in your neck gasket. Who would pick up a poisoned kayaker?

I typically loose several layers of epidermis to the toxic funkness of it all.

Still, I can't bring myself to buy a new fuzzy rubber or neoprene shorts, a.k.a. " the gravy makers"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts