Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am doing a tour of the Northwest in support of a kickstarter project I launched last week. I managed to get out on the day stretch of the Selway today. Tomorrow will bring me to Bozeman. I have my kayak with me and tomorrow after 12 i will be free. I would be stoked to get out boating.

Is there anything still running. I am good to easy V.

My cell is 3038875015.

Best,
Eric

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Hey all,

I am doing a tour of the Northwest in support of a kickstarter project I launched last week. I managed to get out on the day stretch of the Selway today. Tomorrow will bring me to Bozeman. I have my kayak with me and tomorrow after 12 i will be free. I would be stoked to get out boating.

Is there anything still running. I am good to easy V.

My cell is 3038875015.

Best,
Eric
Gallatin
Beartrap
Quake
Hells canyon of the boulder(1500 - 2000 first time flows)
Yellowstone playboating
Big t (low or not in)
Henrys fork of the snake (I like 2000+)

All possible options. Look em up. Give a shout if you have specific questions. Bozeman Facebook group for partners. I've got family in town. Very small chance I could make it for an evening Gally lap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
65 Posts
I gotta watch my baby girl tomarrow till about 2 than I'm free to do some kayaking.. Id be down for some goods..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Quake is running.. Kinda like the north fork..not to far from Bozeman headed towards Jackson. Don't know where you are headed next.. Big timber is pretty easy..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know the area better than me. My last real creaking was a solo 2 day on meadow creek last summer. So, big timbers probably out...

Quake looks good though. Is aw off on calling it runnable?

Oh, headed to Jackson next

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you are headed to Jackson next than quake would be the run to hit..

It's at 880 it's good level for first timers. I don't think I'll have the car till 2.. But should beable to be at the Putin by 4ish.. It's only take a few minutes to run and laps are fast and fun.. Lots of good lines.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good. Plan on meeting around 2?

Quake looks similar to swan, just bonier. Is this about right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ahhh I never done swan so can't compare honestly it's kinda like a lower 5 on the north fork... Slight bone at this level..

Yeah we can do that 2 should be good..

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Quakes a good step up from swan. Quake + Henry's fork makes for a full day. Jackson boaters might make the drive up for the big huck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts