Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Man, I miss that place. Tell the family I said hello Darcy. Is Memo getting better at hacky sack?

Hasta Luego,

Matt Parker

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ecuador

Hey Matt,

I've haven't checked up on Memo's hacky-sac skills since I am still in British Columbia. But, I am heading down there in 2 weeks and I will give you a full report. I'm loving this crazy weather we are having up north, but I'm also looking forward to some warm weather paddling and wearing my shorty top.

Darcy

·
Registered
10 Posts
cool!

Darcy, thanks for posting the link (and for setting up our trip).

Bryan and Lise-Anne, thanks for sharing! Your pictures are WAY better than anything I took. Great to meet you there.

There's a blizzard blowing through CO at the moment... wish I were back in Ecuador, on the river, looking forward to a beer in the yoga hut and one of Lily's awesome meals at the SWA lodge.

Steph

·
Registered
31 Posts
SWA

I have been to Ecuador twice and both times I boated with SWA. I have boated in Mexico, Costa Rica and Ecuador. All are great places to boat but boating in Ecuador with SWA is my favorite. If you can get down there you will enjoy it.

Bryan that is a great blog.

Darcy I hope you all have a great season in Ecuador. I wish I were heading that way.

Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
thanks Bill!

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the Ecuador recoomendation.

All iswell down here, we just finished 2 rivers and beaches trip. The surf was great, and as were the rivers.

3 more trips left this season, then back to ski at Whistler.

Our blog pales in comparison to therangelife, but check it out, for some ¨trip reports¨
www.smallworldadventures.blogspot.com

darcy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts