Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Nice looking coolers... lots of thought put into them. With one exception: As usual the kayakers were not listening to the rafters and didn't put a lip around the top so the cooler can rest on cross bars... I guess I'll have to suspend the one you give me, darn.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Biggest one is an 85?! They must drink like kayakers....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Hey now. On Deso this year I packed 30 micro brews and 2 liters of booze along with all my food and camping gear in my Fusion....it was luxury self support.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Perhaps I'm not a big enough lush, but considering everyone brought some of their own alcohol and we had other fun substances, we were trying to finish off the last of the booze at Swasey's after 6 days out....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't care how much beer you drink.....any trip LMEYERS is on , is a trip I'd be GLAD to be on!!

Glad you guys got out this weekend before this storm rolled in!!!

This year I learned a new sport, that is, FALL BOATING!!!

See yall Next year! have an awesome winter!

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Thanks Matthew. Hope you have a great winter too. I would really like to come check out Snowmass this winter....went with the Rocky Mountain Super Pass and the Cooper Pass this year so hit me up if your going to Cooper/Copper/Winter Park or Steamboat!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a 50% discount pass if you come over and ski... if you come over soon ill even give you a free pass, if you can beat all my buddies from back home to it.... have you done highlands bowl yet?! if not, you must!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hope they're working on a cooler designed for the needs of rafters. Locks that aren't obstructed by crossbars....dimensions suited to the typical width of our boats....a drain that can be reached from the inside or the outside....a rim for it to rest on when in a frame, rather than needing a sling. Go Jackson!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app

1 - 15 of 15 Posts