Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
I have not heard that authorities have identified the man found. A best guess is that it is Uriah Shaffer. He went missing on Bogan Canyon (Crystal River) in early June. More info that you can use to follow up is HERE > LINK

·
Registered
698 Posts
I heard this on the radio this morning. Sounds like he was a boater from Carbondale. Anybody got any details?

Kayakers find body in Crystal River near Redstone; investigators working to identify - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

Myself and Scotty Mann went looking on Saturday for Uriah . We found him... Can I please get contact info for the boaters that were with him the day it happened... Basically, I got a call from gunny sheriffs/cb fire dept... We used a go- pro to look into deep pools under stainers... We also sifted thru debris piles... We found Uriah body wrapped on a concrete divider under the bridge... Somebody get me contact info please!!! Milo Wynne- 970-275-1890

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Myself and Scotty Mann went looking on Saturday for Uriah . We found him... Can I please get contact info for the boaters that were with him the day it happened... Basically, I got a call from gunny sheriffs/cb fire dept... We used a go- pro to look into deep pools under stainers... We also sifted thru debris piles... We found Uriah body wrapped on a concrete divider under the bridge... Somebody get me contact info please!!! Milo Wynne- 970-275-1890

Brutal... Thank you for doing that Milo.

·
Banned
678 Posts

I'm sorry you had to experience that, but I'm sure friends and family are grateful. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want someone to talk to.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Milo,
I was just talking to Uriah's mother last week. They have had services but this will help close a big void, not knowing is awful. Thank you so much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts