Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FRST
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Just incase any of you guys had some extra cash floating around and wanted to sponsor me... haha. Or just all send an email to Liquid Logic telling them to give me a free boat seeing as my last was was stolen off of my roof rack on my car!

But for real does anyone know who I would contact at LL to see about getting a deal on a new boat?

JP Griffith - Kayaking Promo 2011 - YouTube

·
Registered
231 Posts
how about locked with a cable, on top of the car? I would be sad if the bike thieves started after kayaks (ie: no lock would be strong enough). Never had a problem with kayaks on the car, but I've had 2.5 bikes stolen in SLC.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well, it was just the front wheel stolen, but it rendered the bike useless; had a large 3/8" dia hardened chain around the frame and rear wheel; right in front of my apt, which was in the middle of the block on a little side street. Front wheel disappeared. Admittedly near downtown Salt Lake, in an average part of town. Kind of a junker bike; after the full suspension and another decent hardtail were lifted. After that, I removed the chain, figuring "go ahead and take the rest of it, you punks!" But noone would take the unlocked frame w. rear wheel. Go figure!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts