Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who knows the lines kayaking the Royal Gorge labor day weekend? Two New Mexico boaters are in BV for one last CO weekend to top off a great season. We're class IV boaters and would be up for taking it slow on our own but would feel much better following someone who knows where they're going!

·
Registered
17 Posts
No help on showing the lines - have only run it once before in a raft at much higher levels and many years ago....

But, looking to do it on Monday as well in a tandem IK. Been watching lots of videos at comparable levels and feel pretty good about it.

Let me know if you, or anyone else, is interested in setting shuttle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is easy read and run at this level for a IV boater so don't worry if you can't find peeps.
Scouted Sunshine and glad to have done it. What a luxury to have preset safety from the park service. Read an ruin was fine after that. Great run even at low water. Back to the numbers tomorrow.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I wouldn't mind at all getting in another ducky run through the Gorge on Monday. Still want to go, Five? Call me, number below.

And anyone else?

David, 719-two-six-two-9589

No help on showing the lines - have only run it once before in a raft at much higher levels and many years ago....

But, looking to do it on Monday as well in a tandem IK. Been watching lots of videos at comparable levels and feel pretty good about it.

Let me know if you, or anyone else, is interested in setting shuttle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts