Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am trying to compile a list of kayak films that will be released in 2008, does anyone know of any I haven't hear of yet?

So far I have Pulse, Toxic Waters, Hotel Charley 3, Steve Fisher Black Book, and Oil + Water.

Thanks
CKS

·
Registered
253 Posts
YGP has a two disk coming out this spring, Source/State of The Art

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Does anybody have release dates for these flicks?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for everyone's input.

The films Night of the Living Donkey and Toxic Waters have already been released and are available at CKS. I have heard that Steve Fisher Black Book and Oil + Water will be available in the next week. Pulse with Tao Berman will be available in April, and it will be premiering in Buena Vista on April 2nd.

Check out Toxic Waters here:
http://liquidkayak.com/toxicposter.html

Hey Codi....AZ 2 weeks, not sure about Christopher though! I was thinking more along the lines of Tonto Creek or Oak Creek, or the Verde......I haven't been boating since Nov!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The film Black Book and Oil+Water are both available for preorder but are not at any stores yet.

I am a purchaser at CKS and we have been waiting for Black Book since last Spring but they keep changing the release date, so we are still waiting.

The film Oil+Water has won awards at film festivals but its still not available to purchase.

But, I heard they are actually in the mail on their way to us.....so maybe they really are out now. Can't wait, both of them look good.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Pulse should be good

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=25846057

New kayaking video "Pulse" starring Tao Berman to show in Buena Vista, Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Colorado premier of this new kayaking video will be at 7 pm at the BV Heritage Museum on E Main St.

Tickets at the Door or in advance at CKS
$6 adults
$2 Children under 10

All proceeds to benefit the Buena Vista Whitewater Project.

This tour is much like Warren Miller’s for skiing, but is all whitewater kayaking. Exciting and state of the art footage will keep you on your seat’s edge.

For more information, please contact Earl

Thanks
Earl Richmond
719 395 8653 x 1023
[email protected]
www.coloradokayak.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
"SOURCE" from Young Gun Productions

Checkout the trailer on younggunproductions.com
Source DVD also has a 38 minute bonus movie called STATE OF THE ART and
If you order the DVD of the website you get entered in the YGP Giveaway
and get your change in winning new gear from AT paddles, IR, Smith Sunglasses, WRSI helmets and more!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts