Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Russian
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just use K200 on a trip and I wasn't impressed with it at all. Too much work for very little result. So I am not really sure how much I would use the "small" part of the K400. According to the manufacturer, K400 is 1' bigger than K40, so I am not sure which one to go with.

I wanted a pump that I don't need another person holding the hose and need a pump to top off the tubes after trailering my boat.

Are you guys happy with K40? Are you sorry you didn't go with K400?

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have the K400 and Love it it. It never seems to big to take and can easily be used by one person. My Wife and I have had this pump for 4 years and has worked great. Recently the plastic around the screw holes became brittle and broke but was fixed with the all mighty Duct Tape. IMO if your going to get a K-Pump why not get the best one available.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I bought the K40 to save on space while stowing it on my 13' boat.

It's not as fast as a barrel pump to fully inflate a boat, but I don't do that very often so I don't mind.

I do use the top-up function sometimes, but only on the floor... it doesn't seem necessary to us this feature to get the main tubes up to pressure. I'm very happy with the purchase.

I'm sure you can't go wrong with either, and if you have room for the K400 it couldn't hurt to have more volume.

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts