Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on this site in ages.....but I need some help. My wife just won a Grand Canyon permit for launch on May 1st! Been calling around looking for some experienced rafters. Having a tough time, lots of friends already on other trips. Anybody out there who can get the time off from work and wants to raft the GC????

·
Registered
503 Posts
I recommend that you add a lot more information about yourself to your public profile, so that people will know if you are the kind of person they might want to spend three weeks with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recommend that you add a lot more information about yourself to your public profile, so that people will know if you are the kind of person they might want to spend three weeks with.
Good point, not sure how much info I want to throw up there though. If it helps this will be trip number 2 for me and my wife. Went in July back in 2010.

·
Banned
131 Posts
Good point, not sure how much info I want to throw up there though. If it helps this will be trip number 2 for me and my wife. Went in July back in 2010.
LOL Then why post here if you don't want to tell anyone about yourself but want them to spend 3 weeks with you? Sounds like you're in over your head already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not much....... but theres a difference between putting everything out to the public and keeping some stuff to PM's.

Anyways, it looks like we got 5 rafts with experienced oarsmen lined up so far. Thanks for the PM's and suggestions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts