Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the random post, and maybe no one will see it. I just need to say somewhere (other than facebook because I can't bring myself to post crap on facebook) that I did my first combat roll in the river today!!! YEAH!!! It's out. Feelin good and ready to keep improving my kayaking. I feel like I can really get into it now! Another reason I want to become more familiar with this site because I would like to make some river friends along the way! Enjoy the rest of your summer mountainbuzzers!!! See ya on the water ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
That's awesome!!! Though I recall forgetting how to roll after I got my first combat..... If this happens, just go back to the basics. Tuck up and get your paddle above the water!! And head up last!!

·
Super Moderator
3,963 Posts
Congrats!

You're now officially a better kayaker than I am! There's a beer in my cooler for you.

-AH

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all so much! What a rad river community! I have certainly felt the amnesia of the roll and it can be discouraging but you're right! Just keep that pain in the ass head down ;) It is so unnatural because I SO badly want my face out of the water first. Thanks again for the support everyone I am stoked!

·
Registered
21 Posts
lol, this must be Fino from the profile pic. Are you drag'en that thing?
And yes, we all respect you roll Steve.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts