Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to talk to you if you won any if these launch dates and are interested in the possibility of doing a Middle Fork/Main Salmon back to back. My group won a June 18th launch for MFS. Have done both trips several times. Have a good group, easygoing, helpful, fun, etc. live in Idaho and can easily do much of the planning/shopping. Shuttles way easier combining trips too, but that's the least of it. Hope to find you , whoever you are ;)!

Andrea

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops, hit send by accident. Here's what I meant to say, would you mind if I called you to chat about it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Family of Four

We are a family of four, our 13 and 14 yr old boys are experienced kayakers and rafters. If you find that you are looking for some extra folks to join the group, we are interested. We have our own raft and gear and could help out in any way...we have experience on the Grand, Yampa, Snake. We will be at the Payette river games in June and would love to join a group for some more June adventures. We did not win any permits this year:?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's my # to call and discuss
208-7eight1-0onenine8

I see people do this on craigslist so figured there must be a reason:).

Should be home all day today,

Andrea

·
Registered
126 Posts
We have a put in date for Main 6/23. How many nights on the MF are you planning? Might be interested. I can call that # above if there is a possibility.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have a put in date for Main 6/23. How many nights on the MF are you planning? Might be interested. I can call that # above if there is a possibility.

6 nights, w/ however many nights waiting to turn the bend if we have to spend a night or two hanging out, we will. Though the 23rd was the IDEAL date for the main.

Call me!! I actually know a kayaker in Austin, has to be a small community of kayakers there, you probably know him, he might even be on your trip. He's done several Selways with us. I promise I won't pressure (too much :p), I just want to talk to you about the possibility.

I've been kind of holding back on putting my group together in the hopes of finding the other group to turn the bend with.

Talk soon,

Andrea

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Andrea,

Who is the austin kayaker? Been kayaking in central tx for 25 years. Kayaked the selway twice myself!

I am on the phone now w/a website issue (I am a website guy for an International company). Can u talk in in 10 minutes or so?

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts