Mountain Buzz banner

June 1st San Juan - Sand Island to Clay Hills - Request for Additional Participant Slots

382 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Low Rider Juan
I know that this is a long shot, but we just were able to grab a permit for the San Juan from Sand Island to Clay Hills putting on June 1st.
There were only 5 spots for participants left available before Rec.gov got to its limit of 50 people for that day. Called the Ranger and they said same. I have been checking for cancelations but now that the refund period has passed, I don't think there will be many.

So my question - Is there anybody putting on for this stretch on June 1st that aren't using all of the spots that they reserved? We could use 3 spots to make our trip complete.

Hoping the river Gods smile on us.
Thanks for considering this.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I know that this is a long shot, but we just were able to grab a permit for the San Juan from Sand Island to Clay Hills putting on June 1st.
There were only 5 spots for participants left available before Rec.gov got to its limit of 50 people for that day. Called the Ranger and they said same. I have been checking for cancelations but now that the refund period has passed, I don't think there will be many.

So my question - Is there anybody putting on for this stretch on June 1st that aren't using all of the spots that they reserved? We could use 3 spots to make our trip complete.

Hoping the river Gods smile on us.
Thanks for considering this.
Hey have space for 1 boat, San Juan launch Sand Island to Clay Hills, launch June 26. Interested? HMU
Thanks for the offer Jaydex but I won't be able to make it.
BTW We did get the extra 3 spots we needed.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts