Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,.
Does anyone know what's going on with River Runners Transport? They aren't answering phones or responding to email? Good for them if they are busy enough to not care, but still. Anyone have experience with River Shuttles US for rentals and shuttle? Where else should we look? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Lots of posts on shuttles, and opinions. My experience is with RRT, they will call you back or answer email, be persistent and patient, July is a few months away

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
RRT also has an on line form, you may have already discovered this

·
Registered
11 Posts
We had the same issue, used Jolley shuttle service instead. They did a great job for us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
RRT isn't on the BLM approved shuttle list this year. Dusty with rivershuttleusa.com is great. He did a last min shuttle last year for me and even cleaned the dust off my dashboard. I believe he is doing gear rental as well.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
RRT isn't on the BLM approved shuttle list this year. Dusty with rivershuttleusa.com is great. He did a last min shuttle last year for me and even cleaned the dust off my dashboard. I believe he is doing gear rental as well.
I can only surmise that the RRT practices, and the resultant complaints have finally caught up with them. They exist simply as they outlived all the other shuttle companies.

Have heard nothing but good reviews from Dusty and rivershuttleusa.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,.
Does anyone know what's going on with River Runners Transport? They aren't answering phones or responding to email? Good for them if they are busy enough to not care, but still. Anyone have experience with River Shuttles US for rentals and shuttle? Where else should we look? Thanks.
River shuttles US is great. They gave our group coupons to a couple restaurants in Green River. Not sure if that is standard practice, but hey I appreciated saving a buck at Ray's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts