Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Jackson Kayak Villain S Elite - in excellent condition.The Elite model is made with "cross-linked" molded plastic for increased durability. This boat has been superbly custom outfitted for optimum control, comfort, and performance. The factory hip and seat pads will be included (they are in brand new condition and can be easily installed if desired). Jackson makes the safest and best performing kayaks. It is stable, turns smoothly and precisely, is comfortable, light weight, dry, and has the best safety features. The Small is ideally sized for anyone in the 125 to 175 lb weight range. It's located in central CO. PM with questions and interest.

( I also have a JK Karma S for sale and a cataraft/trailer/motorcycle combo for sale. Check the classifieds and PM with interest. Thanks.)

Attachments

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The raft and Karma are both sold. I'll go $475 on the Villain. Screamin' deal. Super great boat.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just received my new boat. That means the Villain S has to go now. It's a truly excellent condition and performing boat. PM me for a possible deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts