1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Does it have those built-in bottle holders in the armrest cause that would stimulate some interest in the prototype.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I get a chance, I'll put up a picture of one of the other members of our group running Skull in this "craft" (really). :shock:

And yes, those are built-in cup/can holders (not bottle holders... glass is bad in inflatablle watergraft). You'll notice that Miller Lite is the primary beverage sponsor, but Coors Light and Milwaukee's Best are the secondary bevaerage sponsors in the cup holders. :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
disclaimer

Since Jed is a pro paddler, I should point out that this is a just-for-fun picture.

Wavesport and Jed's other sponsors have nothing to do with this picture.

The Wavesport logos were added for humor.

And, of course, the "beverage sponsors" are a joke.

·
Super Moderator
4,034 Posts
That's a hoot!

·
Registered
30 Posts
How does this new design handle on a wave, if it spins like my head does after a case from the first sponser and a 40 for the second then im in.
corey

·
Registered
27 Posts
The next generation of designs

This is where you will see designs going in the next few years. Comfortable, plenty of leg room, beer holders, turns easy, what else could you ask for? :idea:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this boat in Skull

OK, sorry it took so long for me to upload this file, but here's a picture of another member of our group running Skull in this boat.

http://home.comcast.net/~zlseth/Gerloff_Skull_02.JPG

Yes' he's wearing a helmet between the baseball cap and the shower cap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts