Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donations still needed to construct the bench at the Clear Creek WW Park in memory of James.
Please stop by Golden River Sports to donate. We are also selling Tee Shirts with 100% of proceeds going to the fund for James. Thanks for your help! Golden River Sports 806 Washington in Golden.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Golden River Sports
806 Washington St
Golden Colorado 80401

I have spoken with Troy and the Crew over at GRS and we will be collecting donations at our shops as well in an effort to help with the fundraising for the memorial bench for James. I believe Mountain Miser is doing the same. Call them to double check (3/761-7070)

Alpenglow
710 Golden Ridge Road
Golden Colorado 80401

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello T-Roy and All...
Thank you for the post. I have many family and friends who would like to purchase a shirt, can that also be done through the same address? How much are the shirts? Thank you to all who are making this memorial for my brother happen. Take care...James-Sis

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your interest in the fund for James. Just call the shop to order your t-shirt. Cost is $10 and all the money goes to the memorial fund!
Our phone is 303-215-9386. We will also accept your credit card donations!!!! Thanks also to Alpenglow and Mountain Miser in joining our fund raising efforts for James.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts