Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going up to Jackson to do the upper Exum route on the Grand and we are planning on boating the Snake River as well. Can anyone direct me to a good info source on runs, flows, park n' play, etc.?

Thanks,

Brent

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate. Great link! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
What day are you planning on boating the Snake? I'll be in Jackson this weekend and all next week, doing the canyon run Saturday and possibly again later in the week.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jackson

8) Damn, everybody from CO is coming up here now. Oh wait, I used to do that too. If the flow stays above 9,000 cfs, King's Wave will probably be in for park-n-play, probably Lunch Counter. Greys is still running great. The description for the Teton on the above website is not that good--there are 4 Class V drops--the flow on the Teton has been great if you're in for some Idaho potato field creekin'.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So is the Teton at a good level at 892 cfs (2.67')? If so, is anybody going to be running it this w/e? I too will be coming up from CO. and would be looking to run it w/ someone who knows the run.

Take care,

·
Registered
118 Posts
Teton good to 500

Not sure what my weekend plans are but I could be up for a Teton run. Stayed up too late last night to feel like running it after work today. Give me a call when you're up here 208-705-7850. Could be up for an after work run Friday and/or Saturday/Sunday.

Doug

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sounds good. I am driving up late Friday night and thinking of hitting the Greys on Saturday, if you are interested, and Teton on Sunday. I am flexible though.

John
720-273-8636

·
Registered
118 Posts
Saturday?

John, I think Saturday might work better for me. The run probably shouldn't take more than 3 hours. Maybe meet sometime in the morning?

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts