Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering the Jackson Hero, the Wavesport Diesel, and the Liquid Logic Remix. I have paddled the Jackson and Liquid Logic, but never been in a Wavesport. Suggestions?

·
Registered
501 Posts
For performance stick with Wave Sport or Jackson. The Diesel being the more aggressive. The Hero has the Fun hull, but more forgiving sidewalls and volume.

·
Registered
222 Posts
All three are great boats. I owned a first generation diesel for 4+ years and was very happy with it. After many trips and many hundreds of miles the boat cracked and I bought a Remix to replace it. I must say I like the Remix even more, once I got use to the more rounded dimensions of the boat. It is with-out a doubt the most comfortable boat I've ever sat in (I have many 20 mile+ days in it). Build quality is top notch. I've been using the boat for overnight trips, class 4 to 4+ rivers and creeks and found it excells at all three

·
Registered
114 Posts
All good. Try'em out and decide for yourself. Also look at the Fluid Detox (if it comes out by the time you buy your boat).

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
''Just boof it'' Jackson kayaks baby 2011. All seriousness now! I suggest the lazyboy that is the remix! I know of one creeker who couldnt figure out the clutch roll but their consensus was digity dope for the boat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts