Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and you can see them as early as this weekend !!!

I know many of you are looking forward to paddling the new Jackson Kayaks and I am very happy to say that they will be delivered to our retail partners starting today and over the next week.
As far as Colorado goes, 4 Corners in Durango; Alpine Kayak in Avon; CKS in Silverthorne/Nathrop; Confluence in Denver; and Headwaters in Salida will all have boats being delivered starting this weekend through Friday of next week. In Idaho (there are many Buzz members up there!!!), Chuck at Alpenglow will be having their big show this weekend and they too have their first orders of JK's!!!!
The first boats to ship are the smaller sizes (Fun1 and 2Fun), but for those interested in seeing them, please call your local Jackson Kayak retailer. The release dates are on the website www.jacksonkayak.com but look for the 4Fun to start shipping next Friday and the Fun shortly after that.
I will be in Silverthorne this weekend at Paddlefest to display the Fun1 and 2Fun and would love to have anyone interested in checking them out to stop on by. For those that are sized in the "Fun" range, you should be able to squeeze into the "2Fun" to get an idea of what's in store.. VERY LIGHT, COMFY, DURABLE AND DRY... That's our mantra here at JK and we are constantly amazed at how great these boats are turning out. These are very high end boats with serious consideration put into performance, not profits.
I was in Cali with Dane, EJ and Clay this last weekend to see them in action. They truly are impressive.

Hope to see you this weekend at Paddlefest!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts