Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I just wanted to throw out that I've had a great experience with Jackson. I recently had some boat problems and the company was super cool when I called and asked for help. Definitely people who stand behind their boats. I managed to pick up a replacement from one of the company employee's houses after hours on a saturday. I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way, I just like the Rocker and was treated right by them.
joe

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I recently had a similar experience. The customer service is A++
Carman at Jackson had a replacement shipped to my house in 2 days. It's really great when a company stands behind what they sell. It's also great to have boats that do NOT leak.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hey, do either of you fukos have my reef flipflops? The ones with the bottle opener on the bottom.
-d

·
Registered
301 Posts
Their boats are awesome!!!!!
We had a 2Fun fall off the rack of our car on I-25 a few weeks ago and it got hit by two cars and a semi. No Joke, I was freaking out....but the boat was perfectly fine when we ran out to get it.
Watching it get clobbered by cars going 70 miles an hour and it surviving without a scratch (minus the tire marks on the bow) sold me.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hey Joe, seriously, I think I left my shoes in your truck at the put-in of big south along with a mesh gear bag. Any sign of 'em?
-d

·
Registered
43 Posts
jackson

when i broke the seat in my old boat don gave them a call and they shipped a brand new seat to confluence within 24hrs. no charge.

dk

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D - no can do...Found marty's stuff, but not yours. Sorry man, those sandals were pimp. We're having a BBQ/boater party on friday Aug 4 at our place if you want to come get drunk and search for yourself....
joe
303 594 9733

1 - 9 of 9 Posts