Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Jackson demos and new boats are on sale just call us or stop in for details. Make a trip to Cody, the Shoshone is still flowing at it's summer level untill October 15th. It's some of the best class 4 playboating in Wyoming right now and it's well worth the 6-7 hour drive from CO.

Runs on the Clarks Fork are low but still good.

For pics of the Shoshone check out http://coldfear.com/hotflashes.htm and scroll down

Cheers,
Aaron Mulkey
Core Mountain Sports
Cody, Wy
877-527-7354

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw this post last week and contacted Aaron, and now my boy and I are set up with two '06 Jackson demo's at a great price. Thanks Aaron, those kids boats are hard to find. I highly recommend Core Mtn Sports to others on the board -- super easy to work with & knowledgeable.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We first ran it in a raft in year 2000 at 1200cfs which is normal flow it's pretty exciting and hairball at the same time there is some very tight moves. Simce then a new rapid fell in last spring and formed what is now called X-box and you now have to portage that rapid untill you get around 1800cfs . Myself and some of my guides ran it last year at 2200cfs and that is as high as i have ever heard it being run, Customs becomes a river wide hole with a 80% chance of flipping and swiming Iron Curtain. It was a good time but you have to know your lines before you get to the drops. I will post some photos when I get a chance.

Aaron Mulkey
Core Mountain Sports
Cody, Wy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts