Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give me some thoughts on the happy feet. I'm running the grand at the end of the month in an innazone 222, and I need some foot foam. thinking about the happy feet.

thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
The foot bag works great...

It actually works very well. Alot of people I have talked to think that it feels weird or they can't get used to it. Mostly because it wraps around part of your feet. Of course you can either jam your whole foot in and seal it off which provides more support for your feet or you can punch the entire volume of the bag down. The idea of the bag is that it is a custom fit and it provides more support for your feet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK, but I built a foam bulkhead instead

My wife and I both got Jackson boats with the happy feet. I didn't like the foot bag because it shifts a little and didn't seem to give consistent support. However, it is very comfortable and supports pretty well with occasional adjustment. She did like it and kept using hers.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the bean bag but hate the air adjustable bulk head for anything but very small adjustments. If you get one I'd suggest filling up any etra volume with foam first like the LL foot bag does.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts