Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem. I am 5'1" and fairly petite. However, I weigh 115lbs (lead in my bones?) and with my gear, probably closer to 120lbs or a little more when you add water. Reading the specs on the website it looks like I am too heavy for the 1.5 and too short for the 2. Anyone else have this problem? Which way did you go?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Depends on prefered use

Petite,
Deciding between the 1.5 and 2 should take in consideration what your desired use is, rodeo or river running. You would likely throw around the 1.5 and feel masterful. However, the 2 Fun would truly be a better river runner size and, in general, is the optimal size for you. A recommendation for you, though, is to first consider the Wave Sport EZG 42 as an even better river runner/playboat. For several reasons, I am confident that you would excell in it as your one boat for maximum appreciation of the sport. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
Not sure if you got my email... but you are welcome to give me a holler so you can try both of them out...

Although I am up in Boulder, Confluence Kayak is you closest option and I think they have both in stock now as well.

I complete agree with the above statement that it really depends on what YOU want to do with the boat. Playboating would lean more towards the Fun 1.5 and river running I would stick w/ the 2Fun...

303-517-2621

Craw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts