Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2fun was just run over by a car and I am in need for another.:( It was a 2009 and I really liked it. I know they have changed a lot so any opinions on the new ones. I like to river run and surf.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I think the design/comfort/outfitting has improved with each redesign. The 2Fun was redesigned for the 2010 year (3rd gen) and again this year (4th gen). My kids have paddled the 2Fun the last several years, starting out in the 2nd gen (2007-2009) and then moved to the 3rd gen which they preferred. My oldest tried out the latest Fun in the pool last month and really liked it over the 3rd gen.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Having paddled the fun a bit, I think it is a much improved boat after this last redesign. The boat is very stable and fast for a play boat. It rolls easily and can surf and flat spin great. Definitely worth checking out in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've read several reviews that the newest Funs are most like the 2007-2009 versions (more geared towards river running but still good for play). I demoed the 2010 version last year and wasn't a fan, but I'm excited to get in the newest version and try it out!

·
Abron Cabron
611 Posts
I want to try a 2015 4fun. Heck yes. I Loved my 2009 4fun, and am pretty skeerd in the superstar when things get (relatively, that is, NM style) moving... lol. :mrgreen:
among all the other runs, a couple very memorable trips were taking my 4fun down the MFS at pretty low actually, 1,100cfs, and the powerhouse (i.e. milk run or class 3 town run) on the Kern at 5k back in 2011, for sure it was a damn good river-play boat.

·
Abron Cabron
611 Posts
Will be there for Paddlefest for sure, ( and hopefully before and after).... 2015 Zen, 2015 4fun...thats my wishlist for this summer, besides everything else... lol
SYOTR, or at least on main st... :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts