Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen many jpw cats over the years and a few of their fishing rafts. I own paco pads and they make my favorite dry bags. Does anyone have any experience with the whitewater rafts? Particularly the 15' (although the Fat boy looks fun too!) My boy is getting older and i perceive the need for a little bigger boat in the future. It is slightly less expensive than competetive boats and a better warranty than all but Aire (=). I assume that they are as bomber as all of their other boats gear but are made a little differently (floor location) and wonder how they might handle. I appreciate all thoughts and comments.

SELF BAILING WHITEWATER RAFTS

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've got a Dragonfly. Never had a problem with the boat. It's a narrow boat 13'9" X 65" wide and rows and handles great. The inflatable floor can be pumped tight enough to stand on. Love it!

·
Registered
211 Posts
We've had the 15' in our rental fleet for the past couple years and people seem to love it. Of course they can be custom built, but ours had bigger tubes (24" I think) so the carrying capacity was ridiculous.

One of our employees ended up selling his R series in favor of the 15' Jacks. PM me and I can send you his email address if you'd like to talk to him directly about his experience with the boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts