Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kayak season again, and I know more than few of you are feeling the cobwebs from lack of paddling. Well here's the deal. Confluence Kayaks is running a Swiftwater Rescue Class this weekend. And, no you don't need to be an expert paddle to take the class. It's for everyone.

If you complete the course you will, yes- feel like a superhero, and yes you will get SRT level one cert.

Now who is teaching the class? None other than pro kayaker, Mr. ACA, and all around super nice guy Sam Drevo. Sam's in town teaching our new crew of ACA instructors. And, while he's here we con'ed him into teaching this cert class as a bonus. And, you get the best part.

The class is Saturday meet here at the shop at 9:00am for classroom and board work. Then to the river. Deckers setion. The class will run Saturday and Sunday and costs $195.

Call 303-433-3676 to sign up.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Tomcat, you coming out this summer for a safety meeting?

·
Registered
113 Posts
gh said:
Tomcat, you coming out this summer for a safety meeting?
hey greg.....we're still throwing around the idea but haven't decided on exact time. Prob later than usual......maybe August. You ready for Gore?

tommy

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
You are a funny guy. If the class 5 drops are easy to portage then sure. I will bring a med kit given my history. :D

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Safety

Keep checking in from time to time on the website for up-coming lessons and events. We have a ton of stuff lined up for this season.

www.confluencekayaks.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts