Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on baby, Open wide!!!!

If we could just make it into the Sundance catalog again....

It could happen. Best we collective start dancing, sacrificing, whatever it takes, whatever your preference, GET AFTER IT!!!!!!

We need water!!!!!!!!!!

·
DP/ Cinematographer
221 Posts
Gimme Shelter

Dude I hear you. I am runing around naked with my paddle in hand and helmet on doing the dance. Did i mention its cold out? Fortunately I have no picture to attach!

-Bring on the rain

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's still raining and spitting snow so keep dancing Brook it's working!!!

Forecast is looking good for the next ten days or so. It could turn around. :lol:

·
Registered
460 Posts
yakgirl--
it sucks and its even overcast to boot. the mountain has no snow and the rivers have no water. it will be a short session in the park today (coooolllllddddd).

later
aaron

·
Registered
460 Posts
about the trip to denver, I wish, i have got to work.
It was cold. We did a quick town run from Garlic Mikes putin to the park where i was only able to paddle for like an hour before i froze. Did you see my post on the forum (it got pulled) and on the gear swap page. I am trying to trade my boat. obviously for something bigger (airhead air 60 kingpin icon 6.3). will you be back in time for roll session on tues.?

later
aaron

·
Registered
569 Posts
It rained all night here in Carbondale. And Brook I appreciate your efforts but no pictures please.

·
Registered
567 Posts
AAron-back Tues night / afternoon. Look at the park around 6 or just find me at the pool. I'm bringing a newbie...call 911

Call me if you want me to look for a boat out here. I'll be at the shop at some point tomorrow & I believe the airhead is still there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts