Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I moved up by Glenwood and while there is something to do doing the day, night time seems to be a little differet. What do ya'll do at night to meet people and have a good time? So far I have just been watching my co*% get smaller. I don't have a lot to work with so help a brother out soon.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
drink every night until you cant stand up, and then its off to los jilbertos for burritos!

bars. or clubs. thats what its all about in Glenwood. sit with the drunkies at the bar, or go hang out with the mexicans with slicked back hair at the clubs. theres lots of college parties too from all the CMC kids, but those are always filled with really young kids so I dont know if thats your thing or not......

·
Registered
323 Posts
you could go paddle gore with me this weekend..
Oh and I dont feel bad from you since you had some good nights with my sister, you jerk..
give me a call
patrick

·
Registered
843 Posts
Patrick,

Andrew and I are looking for a third. We are driving up from denver. Trying to leave around 8a.

Kent

you could go paddle gore with me this weekend..
Oh and I dont feel bad from you since you had some good nights with my sister, you jerk..
give me a call
patrick

·
Registered
323 Posts
Kent if you guys are going up today I cant go.. I have to work tonight, but I would go freeze in there this weekend if you wanted.
give me a call at 970-691-3322
thanks
patrick

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Move to Carbondale. Or at least come up here for Sat night at the Nugget and Phat Thai.

Aspen has good concerts at the Belly UP, and plenty of cheap women to go around. Not to mention 22oz tall boys of PBR for under $5.00. You might regret the Vomit Commit on the way home though.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick,
Sorry about your sister. It was consensual. Speaking of which I need to call her. How is she liking Seattle?

Gore actually sounds like fun since my jefe is broke. Lets talk about this weekend.

Jen, i would love to come and drink in denver and the fort but it costs me $60 bucks just in gas, then how do I get drunk enough to talk to the old woman at the bar with no teeth but a great smile?

Brendo, 5.00 PBRs actually sounds decent for up here. Is Sat better than Friday for C-Dale? I was up there on a first friday and it was all right. Actaully hit up the nugget and Steves. I have eaten at Phat and I thought it sucked and the music they play is weak sauce, but if thats what I got to get done, so be it.

Back to PBR, how does one drink copious ammounts in aspen but not drive home drunk?

Jen wait asecond, isn't Brian in Virginia?

·
Registered
786 Posts
i got sidetracked on the way to DC and ended up in Boulder, its a long story. I'm hopin for one more gore before it gets to cold for me to even consider it, but I don't have much time for anything anymore. Let me know if you are headin' up, i might meet you.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you telling me that you are not going to law school? If you and Patrick want to hit up gore than I am in. Brian you have a drysuit which means gore never gets too cold, your vaginal crevasse just gets too much silt. No offense Ladies.

·
Registered
214 Posts
take me! take me! I've been trying to get Joe to go but he keeps pointing out that he doesn't want to run it in his kingpin. I would love to go to gore! Can't this weekend though....

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Are you telling me that you are not going to law school? If you and Patrick want to hit up gore than I am in. Brian you have a drysuit which means gore never gets too cold, your vaginal crevasse just gets too much silt. No offense Ladies.

Brian in law school? That's a scary thought. Make sure your tie matches your PBR can!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Jacobi are you going through Cougar withdrawls? They have been out in full force as of late, same place, same time, same drink.

·
Registered
786 Posts
this weekend is out, but I could tentatively agree to a gore run next saturday.

I think I have a problem, I drove by black rock the other day and was talking myself into the idea that it might almost be fun. This is right before I remembered I broke 2 kayaks this summer.

by the way I am in law school here at cu, and contrary to popular opinion its not as fun as kayaking

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just call Lief's mom, she's not a cougar, more of a sasquach. However she does have a nice rack....on her car.

Even from Ecuador, you are not safe lief, congrats on the wedding.

Brian K, first from Texas, now a lawyer from Texas? You just keep moving up the cool chart my friend.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Lotsa,
I tried other options, but unfortunately the positions for ex mortgage brokers who left everything to move to a third world country were all taken.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cougar withdrawals, shiat at this point me and my hand are so close that I have interlocking calluses. I am coming up to the Fort for Josh's Wedding in two weeks. The Rio sounds good to me cause if you can't catch a cougar there then you head on over to Steakout and catch some college fresh fish. JJH come and watch some class V flirting. Lotsa I will send you the pics.
Brian and Evan, next weekend sounds great for Gore. Lets get Joe out there too. Patrick you in?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts