Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to track down a river tube (preferably 48”, non-diminished tubes) for my upcoming grand trip. Can’t find any manufacturer or supplier who has one in stock. Anyone have one they’re willing to part with??

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I came up against this for my November trip last year too. The only place I found that had any was a tube rental place, Golden River Sports, nearby but I decided I didn't want the one they had.

I'm hoping RMR gets some in stock soon. NRS has some of the diminished ones available but are on back order for the rest they sell.

Hope you find one...lots of places to have fun with those down there.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Maybe Hyside would sell you one of these. At about 3’ long, they’re just about the right size for a river tube.
IMG_8011.jpg

·
Registered
304 Posts
What are those?! That looks awesome!
They are mini rafts that Hyside sends to their distributors and takes to trade shows as promotional displays. They are actually functional and I’m going to try my best to obtain one. I happen to know the GM at Hyside as I live near their HQ.
IMG_8012.jpg

IMG_8013.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tracked down an AIRE bubbabomb through CO kayak. Bigger version of their rocktabomb. That hydside looks awesome though! Just imagining mini rafting down some little side tribs...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts