Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has a copy of Kath and Ron's Guide to Idaho Paddling laying around that they are not using? Or would someone be willing to send me a few pictures of the table of contents and I can do my research from there. I'm looking for family canoe trip ideas and this is not available through my local library system.

Thanks!

Authors Katherine Daly and Ron Watters

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has a copy of Kath and Ron's Guide to Idaho Paddling laying around that they are not using? Or would someone be willing to send me a few pictures of the table of contents and I can do my research from there. I'm looking for family canoe trip ideas and this is not available through my local library system.

Thanks!

Authors Katherine Daly and Ron Watters
Another option would be "Western Whitewater from the Rockies to the Pacific: A River Guide for Raft, Kayak, and Canoe." There's an index of runs by difficulty so you don't have to wade through all the Class IV runs to find the mellower stuff. It's out of print and I've seen prices much higher than $70. If I didn't have a copy already I'd be ready to pony up...

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts

Western Whitewater has been out of print for years, I loaned my copy to someone, and forgot who, and as Andy pointed out, it cost me $65.00 and took a lot of searching to find a replacement. Used to be referred to as the "River Bible". Looking back thru it, a lot has changed over the years, but is still well worth having.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts