Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I want to take the new gf on her first overnight. Upper C seems like the way to go last minute but am trying to decide if it will be a total shit show over the weekend. I'm thinking Sunday to Monday. Any advice from folks that have run it on Labor weekend? Also I have a 16'. Flows should be good right? Thanks everyone.

·
The Old Troll
458 Posts
The nature of the upper C is to be a cluster especially on weekends and even more so on holiday weekends. Most of the folks who run it have resigned themselves to this. If you can't deal with this pick another section lower down.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ditto the lower down advice. We did Rancho to 2 Bridges a couple weekends back during Yarmony fest. Rancho to state bridge was RIDONKULOUS. State Bridge to 2 Bridges we saw 3 other boats the whole time. I'd think State Bridge to Catamount would be pretty chill.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
The Old Troll
458 Posts
Catamount is a BLM campsite don't know how crowded it is but it's a nice location.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.