Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
You can float your boat in the Black Bear and A-Hole. They are plenty deep. You can do a forced spin now in the BB Hole, but don't expect much. You can also paddle below the A-hole to a diversion dam on the the left branch. Don't bother running it, Matt and I got first "D" on it last week and it was not pretty shallow on the landing! It at least will give you 250 yards of paddling
Arn

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ToooooooTSSS Pressure DROP!!!!

Got my 420, looking to make the maiden voyage.

Where you at Howlie??? Thanks for cawling me back

·
Registered
88 Posts
I had kayaking dreams all night 2 days ago...had a grin from ear to ear all day. This weekend: maybe steamboat, maybe S.C. Very hot this week. The water runs when it is mostly hot...mostly.

I'll call you. Sorry, last Saturday the GF was very sick. I was taking care of her and myself from a sickness. Sure was fun though.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Derek?.....? I've been in there 3 times already. It's fun on a warm day. The water feels good. Don't expect a lot (like Arn said) But I've been throwing down some sick Mc Nothings. Bring it. I'll get in again tomorrow.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was there yesterday and its about 70 cfs. The BB hole os low but flatspins are doable.

Oct is coming together, really mindblowing watch rocks being moved to create what looks one of the sickest spots in the state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts