Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were trying to plan one last playboating session. I checked other threads and couldn't find any beta on the lower levels. River Brain says 300 is the lowest, but AW says that is too low. Levels at both parks are right around that.

Does anyone frequent either of these parks or have any other info? Or if there are any other warm-ish playparks fo check out. We'd be down to do that as well. We've been to Pumphouse a bunch and would love to do some traveling. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
We were trying to plan one last playboating session. I checked other threads and couldn't find any beta on the lower levels. River Brain says 300 is the lowest, but AW says that is too low. Levels at both parks are right around that.

Does anyone frequent either of these parks or have any other info? Or if there are any other warm-ish playparks fo check out. We'd be down to do that as well. We've been to Pumphouse a bunch and would love to do some traveling. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
If you don't get any replies The Edge in Pueblo could give you some info on how it is running. It's a great park when the water is there.

There's always Shoshone or thw glenwood wave.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't get any replies The Edge in Pueblo could give you some info on how it is running. It's a great park when the water is there.

There's always Shoshone or thw glenwood wave.
Cool thanks! Have to hit them up. Glenwood could definitely work. Totally spaced on that one.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Canon is a no go. Concrete blocks are maybe 8" (?) from the surface at the drop. Gorge is still a fun run, though, but not much play at this level, maybe a little.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really don't think pueblo is at all worth a drive below a grand. But with a good release it is a great park.

·
Registered
33 Posts
600 to 800 is still fun in Pueblo. Warmer air temps

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts