Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NikonFotoMatt
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:???:

realize this is an old thread...searched the forums for an answer first...but...

is it me? or do the ad searches return garbage? maybe it's my search...since i'm looking for a groover...along with other items...helmet...inflatable duck, etc...

i notice i either get nothing...or if i get a few returns and click to page two...it goes back to all ads...if i click back to page one my searches seem to be gone.

anyone???

nikonfotomatt near upper C

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
I'd like to see the ads on the MB app. I hardly ever use the computer these days and am missing out on buying and selling some good gear.

Maybe a revamped swap section where the phone user can take pictures and post ads?

·
Registered
194 Posts

realize this is an old thread...searched the forums for an answer first...but...

is it me? or do the ad searches return garbage? maybe it's my search...since i'm looking for a groover...along with other items...helmet...inflatable duck, etc...

i notice i either get nothing...or if i get a few returns and click to page two...it goes back to all ads...if i click back to page one my searches seem to be gone.

anyone???

nikonfotomatt near upper C
The swap search is a keyword search only. Really limited... I'm trying to recreate the issue and it seems to be working for me ? Searching for groover, I got one return.

Regarding losing your search returns when you change pages, I was able to recreate that and will contact the software developer about this. A work around in the mean time is to use the back arrow of your browser.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Janet,

Another prob here is a search may turn up multiple pages of results with many pages blank--no listing, photo, nada.

Tnx!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Does not seem to be much interest in fixing this feature.
The "raft" category has 19 pages of ads.
Some pages have 12 ads, some have 3 ads, some have no ads.
Lots of ads from 2008-2010. I wonder if their still for sale?
Seems the ads should be for 2-3 months and if does not sell you could renew.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Certainly sorely needs housekeeping and for as long as I've been lurking or a member here. it it has been in this rundown shape. We longer buy/sell/ here, or send non-members here to shop 'cuz its so out of date and hard to shop. Nobody seems to give a hoot. Bad sign.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sorry guys, it's crappy software. We'll get it upgraded and see if that fixes the issue. If not, we'll have to consider switching to a new software to power the classifieds, not something we can get done quickly.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sorry guys, it's crappy software. We'll get it upgraded and see if that fixes the issue. If not, we'll have to consider switching to a new software to power the classifieds, not something we can get done quickly.
How about just deleting the ads from 2008 - 2012?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
How about just deleting the ads from 2008 - 2012?
The last time I did cleanup each item had to be deleted individually. It took me several days. I dont have that kinda time at the moment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts