Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
NO, EddyFlower is NOT done! Please hang in there everyone.

As most of you may know, earlier this paddling season we were hacked and infected with malware that inevitably lead to the Google error page recently displayed on our site. Unfortunately fixing this is not that easy, which is why it is taking quite some time. Rest assured all the data that you know and love is backed up and safe. Recently LinkedIn, Yahoo, and EHarmony all experienced a similar type of intrusion. We are working hard to make sure this does not happen to EddyFlower in the future.

EddyFlower will be back, better then ever, for the 2013 Colorado paddling season so stay tuned.

Thanks for being patient everyone.

Justin and Josh

·
Registered
707 Posts
I for one love Eddyflower on the other side of this screen I am looking at is an eddyflower sticker I picked up from Gauley. I am wondering why people just don't use American Whitewater. It is a solid resource, and if people would have been posting info on there it would be there for the world to look at. AW has it's flaws, but it is still running.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
I for one love Eddyflower on the other side of this screen I am looking at is an eddyflower sticker I picked up from Gauley. I am wondering why people just don't use American Whitewater. It is a solid resource, and if people would have been posting info on there it would be there for the world to look at. AW has it's flaws, but it is still running.
The biggest issue I have with AW is that a significant portion of their gauges are wrong, and it's takes forever to get them to change anything. I would rather just go straight to the DWR page then sort through all the incorrect info.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
If folks are spotting incorrect gauges on the AW page, please tell them.

I suggested some gauge changes in the Boulder Creek drainage, emailed Nathan and they were corrected that day or the next.

I too miss Eddy flower though. I had my favorites page dialed in and could find stuff faster than anywhere else.

Riverbrain seems good too, but needs user input to be better.

Lately my DWR page has been really slow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts