Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up Buzzards. I was wondering if anybody was coming to Ecuador this winter for a paddle session? I would be willing to help subsidize the cost of a plane ticket if my Creek boat could be delivered. Let me know.

Pete

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
pete when is the season good until...... i am needing to get out of here for a bit.

tickets are about 750 dollars to quito at the moment.

when would be good days ?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Now! It's the perfect time to paddle in Ecuador. I'll tell Pete to check here and post when he can rally but... I was just down there with the wifey and it was rad. No paddling but surfed twice a day and drank myself silly in Pete's bar. Not to mention the paragliding, sea kayaking, horseback riding etc. So fun. Wish i could go back and paddle the shit though. It (meaning the shit) is in right now. Drove by some rivers near Santo Domingo and was kicking myself for not having my boat (but I avoided my wife kicking me so it all evens out in the end).

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bring the shit! I just bought a new van for tours, it is a full westy sleeps 4 or 5 and has a kitchen and a refrigerator, to keep my cuba libres cold.

The rivers are in right now and I have found 2 first descents within 2 hours of my bar, a 60 fooooooter that needs to be hucked. I will be putting some more info on this on my website soon, maybe today if the electricity stays on. www.canoathrills.com

Seriously, it is on down here ladies and gentlemen, come on down here and have some fun. Contact me through the website and let me know your plans and I can dish out the beta.

On another note, Lief's mom is getting quite tan down here on the beach with me... Looking Good!!!

Pete

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bring the shit! I just bought a new van for tours, it is a full westy sleeps 4 or 5 and has a kitchen and a refrigerator, to keep my cuba libres cold.

The rivers are in right now and I have found 2 first descents within 2 hours of my bar, a 60 fooooooter that needs to be hucked. I will be putting some more info on this on my website soon, maybe today if the electricity stays on. www.canoathrills.com

Seriously, it is on down here ladies and gentlemen, come on down here and have some fun. Contact me through the website and let me know your plans and I can dish out the beta.

On another note, Lief's mom is getting quite tan down here on the beach with me... Looking Good!!!

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts