Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was some confusion about this last December so I thought I'd provide an update. I bought my daughter an Arch Rival semi-dry suit (Paddling Suit) last December. Before buying it I asked someone at IR if they'd be willing to replace the neoprene neck with latex. I was told no but frankly assumed that was misinformation and since the discount was so large I pulled the trigger anyway. After letting my daughter try it on and determining a latex gasket would be appropriate I reached out to IR about the upgrade. I was quickly provided with RA and price ($75, which is very reasonable since they have to sew on additional material to receive the gasket) and shortly thereafter (last Monday) I shipped the suit. I received an email this morning telling me the job was complete so I called in a CC number to pay for it. Now all I have to do is wait for the new and improved suit to arrive. I will post the results when it comes in but I thought I'd let everyone know how the process went and how great IR was to work with.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts