Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some early runs this year so would like any info on both the south fork and north fork of the white river near Meeker. We really only want mellow class III with hint of IV thrown in, but need flow recommnends, wood issues, and whatever info can be shared. Looking at next weekend if flows are good. A visual would really be nice and snow conditions if any. Thanks!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Some of the NF runs through an area that had a big wildfire a few years back, so there is a LOT of downed timber in that area. There is also some sections of private property in the middle reaches. Down below looks good but I would be aware of some fences. Not sure about the SF....go get em and let us know how it goes!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
surely somebody in that corner of Colorado has run or just scouted these sections of river listed as runnable on American Whitewater site. I'll bump this thread one time and hope I get some more replies. Just don,t have the extra money or time to drive up just to scout, looking for help here, or I,ll just let the thought go. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts