Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9.54 acres, flat and buildable, with water well, elctricity, barn, fence, and road. Located 3 miles north of downtown Buena VIsta on the east side of the Arkansas River at Frog Rock rapid. A thin piece of BLM land between our land and the river allows access. This is just north of Elephant Rock BLM campground. It is a sportsman's paradise with BLM and National Forest surrounding. There is boating, fishing, rock climbing, mountain biking, dirt biking, horse riding, 4 wheeling, etc. all right there. The downtown Bunie scene is just a short drive, and hot springs and skiing aren't far away either. The views are increible in every direction. It doesn't get much better than this. $249,000. Contact Ken at 719-221-1824 or Dave at 719-964-7048. :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

:D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump :D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Does this have trees? Do you have pictures of the property?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
open lot mostly

Sorry, I don't have a digital picture of it yet. If you're familiar with the BLM camping at Elephant Rock, then you have seen my property just to the north of it. It is open and flat acerage that has a few junipers along the north west portion and then the slim BLM strecth between mine and the river is pretty well covered in Junipers. What is outstansing is the cliffs and mountainous views in all directions. Mt. Princeton, Harvard, and Columbia are especially spectacular. Climbing at Elephant and Bob's Rocks and the whole Four-Mile Recreational and National Forest landscapes are beautiful, too. The lot is totally buildable and there is every recreation imaginable to do around there. I doesn't get much better than this location for views and play. It offers a relaxing escape and yet is ultra easy access to town and culture.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Did you guys have a big fire the weekend of paddlefest? Is that the property? So it doesnt actually touch the river? How much BLM is between you and the river?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup

That was me. We got a sweet bif fire pit and parrot night lights strung from the barn. On the south end it is the same walk as from the Elephant rock camp spots, about a football field's distance. From the north it's 2 1/2 that. Two and eight minutes basically. Schweeet!!!!

Cheers!

Ken

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

·
Registered
272 Posts
this is starting to smell like SPAM to me... you should bump this over to the Swap page

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FIBArk 2006 host of Freestyle and Wildwater U.S. Nationals

Boating on the 100 mile stretch of the Arkansas River from Granite through the Royal Gorge is pure delight. The world's greatest whitewater festival is about to go off next week (6/15-18) . This year FIBArk is the host of both the Freestyle and the Wildwater U.S. Nationals. The boating culture in Salida and Buena Vista have never been more active than this year. Chaffee County is no doubt one of the greatest spots on earth. The weather is great and the recreation is awesome. And...the big party is about to begin. Check out this year's awesome music line up at www.fibark.com . Also, for insight from Wave Sport's pros on what the action is like at FIBArk's competition hole ... check out: http://www.doubleyouess.com/currentNews.php?news_id=165 .

·
Super Moderator
4,024 Posts
Now this is REALLY starting to smell like spam! Did Ken lift that text right off the FIBARK website or some other promo materials???

Surely there's something in the realtor's code of ethics against hijacking web forums for advertising purposes.... :roll:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Ken, that last one was over the top. You should have made a separate post for that. C'mon. :? Everybody that is going to see the post on your property has probably seen it but just can't afford to buy it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts