Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow not only are you spamming every forum, but you don't even use your imagination and make different posts... come on show some originality in your spamming.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry you feel that avalanche awareness and education is SPAM.

Not everyone reads all the same message boards, so I try to post to all of the relevant ones so that anyone interested in attending might hear about it through their favorite channels.

It will be a really good time, with really good people gathering for a really good cause.

If the mods feel this is SPAM, they will remove it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Everybody knows CO is flat and has a shitty snowpack compared to wyoming. Argue the boating all you want but the best skiers all live in Jackson.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Yup. Montychylksjdflsjf is right. Make sure you and all the best skiers stay up there where's it's the best ever. Say hi to Cheney for us.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Everybody knows CO is flat and has a shitty snowpack compared to wyoming. Argue the boating all you want but the best skiers all live in Jackson.
Montucky, you are an arrogant ass. I think we probably all agree the skiing in Jackson is awesome. I lived there for a couple of years in the early 90's and loved it. I did find however that there were far too many pretentious wankers, much like yourself, that inhabit the Jackson area. I still travel there to ski a few days a year with my 9 year old son from "flat shitty snow-pack " Colorado and have had no trouble whatsoever skiing the same lines as the locals. As you obviously have no love for Colorado, please do me and the rest of the Co natives a favor and stay away!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts