Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...what would you be.

Last weekend, somebody said that they would be an undercut.
“ I lure you in by making you think that I’m normal, then eventually you realize your trapped”.
That was some funny shit!!

Anybody else got one??
If you were a River feature.
What would YOU be? :grin:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The Crack-Of-Dawn to me, that was the best time of the morning, because I like to get up very early, just as the sun starts to rise, the air smells great with the morning dew, best time to spot wild life, everyone is still asleep so it's nice and quiet, the birds are starting to chirp, the river flows look totally peaceful and the coffee smells and tastes great. Plus you have the grover all to yourself. The Crack-Of-Dawn doesn't last that long, because you will be flipping pancakes, cooking bacon, flipping eggs for about 25 guests, shortly.(not a river feature, but the best I can think of)

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I would be fire water, the dancing reflection of river water on rock

·
Registered
162 Posts
A HOODOO (Grand, Owyhee, etc)

A hoodoo (also called a tent rock, fairy chimney, or earth pyramid) is a tall (CHECK), thin (CHECK) spire of rock that protrudes from the bottom of an arid drainage basin or badland. Hoodoos typically consist of relatively soft rock topped by harder (MY HEAD - CHECK), less easily eroded stone that protects each column from the elements. They generally form within sedimentary rock and volcanic rock formations.

·
Super Moderator
3,903 Posts
I'd want to be Hermit Rapid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts