Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this old Riken for 4 years, and it has been a great boat. I have recently fallen for a pretty little R2 though, and I am planning on selling it. I have not been able to find much info or many pictures of Rikens, and my boat doesn't look like any I have seen pics of. Does anyone out there know anything about this model? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,425 Posts
Never seen one like that. It looks like the love child of two different Rikens. I have seen ones with the skirt on both ends ( forget the name right now, it might just be the littlest pioneer) but never just on one end. It looks like something they made as a paddleboat. Rounded stern like a dodger for the guide and a pointed bow for cutting waves and splashing custies. It has the same design properties of an Aire E series. Sorry I cant offer more.

·
Shapp
1,819 Posts
most folks interested in buying will be more concerned with the condition of the actual boat now, than any historical model information you might dig up.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The Mohawks that I knew were tapered at both ends, with the pillows. I haven't seen one like this. What's the serial number plate have on it? Any other markings anywhere?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts