Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I want a small paddle boat. I was fortunate enough to be taken with a real badass in his phat cat and it's the most fun I've ever had in the river. I have had several big rafts and we still will do the camp trip thing but I wanna learn to r1 and then tr ake my wife or 15 year old on easy stuff r2. The phat cat is awsome but iam a puney little dude and the big tubes kinda hurt my knee a bit. I also did a 9.5 raft with single thwart and I hate to say it but it was more comfortable. I bought a super puma a few years ago to be my "drift boat" it has a really stupid big fishing frame. Is it to big to r1/2? I could just find out but it would be a bit of a headache to un do the frame all the time lol. Was looking at a cloud9 and now theres a new rmr that's a bit bigger. Are the little rafts -cloud 9, mini me, aire has one lol, are these super trippy? I cant have my wife swim all the time or shell get turned off. The phat cat with badass just hammers through so fun. I thought I was buying a sabertooth but that deal feel through. So - not to tippy, learn to r1 easy class2/-3 and small as can be for storage. What do you guys think. I can buy whatever as far as price but I'd look for the sabertooth used it's kinda spendy. I really had fun paddling but wonder if its cause the pilot was so dialed lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there, I have a Sabertooth for sale! It is in almost perfect new condition. Been in the water less than 10 times and most of those times were short day runs. Call or text if you want to talk! Sarah 970-749-0061

1 - 3 of 3 Posts