Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I want a small paddle boat. I was fortunate enough to be taken with a real badass in his phat cat and it's the most fun I've ever had in the river. I have had several big rafts and we still will do the camp trip thing but I wanna learn to r1 and then tr ake my wife or 15 year old on easy stuff r2. The phat cat is awsome but iam a puney little dude and the big tubes kinda hurt my knee a bit. I also did a 9.5 raft with single thwart and I hate to say it but it was more comfortable. I bought a super puma a few years ago to be my "drift boat" it has a really stupid big fishing frame. Is it to big to r1/2? I could just find out but it would be a bit of a headache to un do the frame all the time lol. Was looking at a cloud9 and now theres a new rmr that's a bit bigger. Are the little rafts -cloud 9, mini me, aire has one lol, are these super trippy? I cant have my wife swim all the time or shell get turned off. The phat cat with badass just hammers through so fun. I thought I was buying a sabertooth but that deal feel through. So - not to tippy, learn to r1 easy class2/-3 and small as can be for storage. What do you guys think. I can buy whatever as far as price but I'd look for the sabertooth used it's kinda spendy. I really had fun paddling but wonder if its cause the pilot was so dialed lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts