Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple months back I recovered a pair of men’s blue Hanes boxers at the takeout on a local Arkansas run and discreetly tied them to the front of Incoop’s vehicle. It’s August 4th and my loaded Super Puma sits at the top of the ramp at Boundary. I go to pull the rope out of my stern bag and there’s those damn underwear. Well played Incoop! Throughout the first day down the “schoolyard” I hatched my retaliatory plan. Once in Salmon I’d get some chocolate frosting from Saveway, smear it in those drawers then coerce a rafting supply retailer in Boise to ship them to Incoop in their packaging. I’d of course include a postcard expressing my gratitude for a backup set of boxers and the sentiment “I sh*t my drawers at Velvet! Wish you were here!” As luck would have it, I didn’t go through Boise on the return leg and word of the plan was leaked to Incoop. I’m soliciting alternate means here.

Attachments

·
Misspellingintothefuture!
1,901 Posts
When i was a kid, we had the vancleve indians, they weren't native americans at all, but rather severely inbred white people, they were about 4.5 feet tall and had a big hump in there back. They were some times reffered to as the humps.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dr. Patrice Straypillow, the linear genealogist at the University of Arkansas of Caddo Indian and French descent, has concluded that Okieboater is one of PBR62’s fathers. Straypillow, a horribly disfigured little man, contends that the coupling occurred near either the cross-border Elk or Illinois river and coincided with the peak of the white bass (known as sandies in the Indian Territories) spawn in the springtime. The Arkansas boating community has long suspected this due to PBR62 and Okieboater’s similar political ideologies. I’m going to go out on a limb here and surmise the begetting actually occurred in the river. I base this on PBR62’s propensity for swimming. Folks, I’m as shocked as you are and I’m originally from Missouri.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hardy har har har. My penchant for swimming has nothing to do with the "coupling environment" (is that a real thing?) but rather my association with a certain Arkansas boater who is fond of putting me on rivers with the caveat, "Its a step up".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts