Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been nominated to be the King of Vail's Mardi Gras. You have to be kidding me! I promise if I win I will get as drunk as possible on the float and flash the Mayor of Vail as we pass by. I will even ensure I spew before the parade ends. This is like a dream come true. You might have to register but please help me win this. I will make it worthwhile. Vote Ken Hoeve and Kelly Brupacher. God bless Mountainbuzz!

http://apps.vaildaily.com/vd_polls/index.php?op=results&pollID=84

if that does not work try below and look for poll in bottom right.

http://www.vaildaily.com/section/NEWS

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
All I can say is BUMP...LOL

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Just voted. Apparently, this MB thing is working because you were ahead by 25 votes (with 73%) when I voted. Go Hobie!

D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hell Yeah! Just voted too. Hobie is still in the lead. Buzz domination at the polls! I hope Hobie puts his beer guzzling, mayor flashing, barf patrol on the dagger updates. Comedy.

Speaking of the Gras, I'm headed to the ole stomping grounds in New Orleans to get some serious Gras on down there. I hope my liver heals before spring run-off.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Voted! Don't know you but with a solid campaign touching on all those important issues like drunken mayor flashing who can resist.

·
Super Moderator
4,206 Posts
I think we have the makings of a powerful political machine!

Go Hobie!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
just voted, let the flashing begin

·
Registered
807 Posts
I went to vote for you..then I saw the headline that someone got busted with 16lbs of weed. Is that going to hurt your candidacy?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Anybody with 16lbs of weed gets my vote. Of course its not for me, its for my friend.

·
Butt-boater
229 Posts
Duuuuude, puking for those who can't is a noble cause. Your constituients will most certainly follow you to end of the earth (or at the very least the end of the parade.) You got my vote!

-B

PS-You are kicking S.A.M. the mannequin's ass!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pretty funny. Mass email and a post here and wham........ I have a feeling this party is going to be out of control. Plus Kelly is spot on for a side kick. Im a bit nervous now. :shock:

·
Butt-boater
229 Posts
Hobie...just remember to post a photo or two from the festivities. Sorry I won't be there or I'd take care of that part for you!

-B

·
Registered
404 Posts
I just voted for you bro, you better flash the mayor. And you think you could bring over any of the 16 lb's? I think you owe us some.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts