Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure I've never asked you all for anything in the past. I am going on the grand a week from tomorrow and need to borrow two rocket boxes. The prior arrangement that I had made has apparently flaked out. I won't put poop in them! Being a last minute necessity, I am struggling to find some in durango. They will come back to you full of beer, in a month!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Top three lies heard on the river

coloradopaddler said:
I'm pretty sure I've never asked you all for anything in the past.

I won't put poop in them!

They will come back to you full of beer, in a month!
I'm thinking of a real shitty beer now. Can you guess the brand???

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I said that I wouldn't put poop in them! I guess I should have said they will come back full of beer cans, sorry for the omission. Anyway, it's been taken care of already, thanks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Try the Co-OP out by WalMart. They often have them for hunting season. You have to ask--they keep them out back in a warehouse. Good luck!

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you come into Flagstaff there is a new CAMP CLEAN store on highway 89, north of town.
they have all sizes.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went to done deal and they didn't have any. i also called the coop and they SAID they didn't have any. haven't had a chance to actually go there though. i borrowed a couple, didn't want to leave town without the four that i promised to bring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts